Friday, October 28, 2011

Cute Party Foods :)

Tonight, my parents and I had a Coffee and Jazz party at our house to promote this new healthy coffee my mom is selling, Organo Gold. I made some crescent roll sausage snacks, caprese bites, and cheesecake bites. We also had some soft tacos, and chips and salsa with guacamole. Everyone loved the food and had a great time.

I got this idea from a cook book of mine. So easy-- just slice up some mozzarrella into cubes, marinate it in a little olive oil with a couple teaspoons of fresh chives and parsley overnight, then thread them onto toothpicks with plum tomatoes and some basil.

These were also fun to make. I just made them muffin size and cut them up into fourths, and added some blueberry preserves and strawberry jam ontop.

Looking forward to the next party and finding some new fun things to make! :)


2 comments:

  1. Awesome dishes, Jen!

    Thanks also for sharing the Organo Gold coffee link (best wishes to your Mum with promoting such a healthy choice--Cheers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Al :). Great to hear from you again. I just wrote a new post, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete